Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Dunedin Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Dunedin Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Dunedin Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Dunedin Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
DUNEDIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Dunedin FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
DUNEDIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Dunedin Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Dunedin Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Dunedin Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
DUNEDIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Dunedin Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Dunedin Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Dunedin Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Dunedin Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN DUNEDIN FLORIDA
DUNEDIN FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Dunedin is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 35,321 at the 2010 census. Dunedin is home to several beaches, including Dunedin Causeway, Honeymoon Island, and Caladesi Island State Park, which is consistently rated among the best beaches in the world.
DUNEDIN FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 16,171 (45.3%)
Females: 19,519 (54.7%)
Median resident age: 51.3 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 34683, 34684, 34698.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $46,368 (it was $34,813 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $28,998 (it was $23,460 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $150,032 (it was $86,900 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $202,337; Detached houses: $243,465; Townhouses or other attached units: $136,072; In 2-unit structures: $141,446; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $136,095; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $136,442; Mobile homes: $69,652
Median gross rent in 2012: $948.
About the City of Dunedin
Scottish families originally settled Dunedin in the nineteenth century. John W. Marston, one of the earliest settlers, was a skilled carpenter and citrus farmer who provided work for many who came to the area. Two Scotsmen, J.O. Douglas and James Sumerville, named the settlement Dunedin, the original name of Edinburgh, their hometown in Scotland. Dunedin has the distinction of being the oldest town south of Cedar Key, Florida.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 28.2 square miles (73 km2). 10.4 square miles (27 km2) of it is land and 17.8 square miles (46 km2) of it (63.20%) is water.
As of the census] of 2000, there were 35,691 people, 17,258 households, and 9,543 families residing in the city. The population density was 3,438.1 inhabitants per square mile (1,327.6/km²). There were 19,952 housing units at an average density of 1,922.0 per square mile (742.1/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 94.88% White, 2.00% African American, 0.22% Native American, 1.11% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.64% from other races, and 1.11% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.34% of the population.