Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Destin Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Destin Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Destin Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Destin Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
DESTIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Destin FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
DESTIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Destin Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Destin Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Destin Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
DESTIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Destin Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Destin Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Destin Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Destin Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
POPULAR DESTIN FLORIDA MORTGAGE LINKS
HOMES FOR SALE IN DESTIN FLORIDA
DESTIN FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Destin is a city located in Okaloosa County, Florida. It is a principal city of the Fort Walton Beach-Crestview-Destin, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.Located on Florida's Emerald Coast, Destin is known for its white beaches and emerald green waters. Originating as a small fishing village, it is now a popular tourist destination. According to the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, over 80 percent of the Emerald Coast's 4.5 million visitors each year visit Destin.
DESTIN FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 6,805 (51.3%)
Females: 6,459 (48.7%)
Median resident age: 41.1 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32541.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $60,381 (it was $53,042 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $35,164 (it was $32,048 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $253,314 (it was $151,000 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $376,787; Detached houses: $380,845; Townhouses or other attached units: $259,476; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $285,915; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $345,498
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,183.
About the City of Destin
Agriculture was eventually introduced, and there are still signs of this early inhabitation in the area. Members of the Fort Walton Culture built a ceremonial mound in Fort Walton Beach. Destin is named after Leonard Destin, a New London, Connecticut fishing captain who settled in the area between 1845 and 1850. He built a New England colonial home at the location of the Moreno Point military reservation. Captain Destin and his descendants fished the area for decades.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 8.2 square miles (21 km2), of which 7.5 square miles (19 km2) is land and 0.6 square miles (1.6 km2) (7.95%) is water.
24.8% of households had children under the age of 18 living with them, 53.0% were married couples living together, 8.0% had a female householder with no husband present, and 35.7% were non-families. 27.4% of all households were made up of individuals and 8.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.26 and the average family size was 2.72.