Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Davie Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Davie Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Davie Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Davie Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
DAVIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Davie FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
DAVIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Davie Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Davie Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Davie Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
DAVIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Davie Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Davie Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Davie Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Davie Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN DAVIE FLORIDA
DAVIE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Davie is a town in Broward County, Florida, United States. The town's population was 91,992 at the 2010 census. It is the most populous municipality labelled as a "town" in Florida, and the third most populous such community in the United States. It is considered part of the Miami metropolitan area.
DAVIE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 46,779 (48.3%)
Females: 50,051 (51.7%)
Median resident age: 37.0 years
Florida median age: 41.0 years
Zip codes: 33324, 33325, 33326, 33331.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $57,092 (it was $47,014 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $28,643 (it was $23,271 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $211,300 (it was $107,100 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $314,731; Detached houses: $472,225; Townhouses or other attached units: $224,819; In 2-unit structures: $201,796; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $197,969; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $181,014; Mobile homes: $54,374; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $41,232
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,204.
About the City of Davie
Davie was founded by Tamara Toussaint and Jake Tannebaum. The original name of the town was Zona. In 1909 R.P. Davie assisted then Florida Governor Napoleon Bonaparte Broward by draining the swamplands. Robert Parsell (R.P.) Davie, a developer, bought about 27,000 acres (109 km2) in the area. He built a school in Zona. In 1916, the people of the town were so grateful they renamed the town after him. It was carved out of Evergladesland that was mostly underwater.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 35.7 square miles (92.5 km2), of which 34.9 square miles (90.4 km2) is land and 0.85 square miles (2.2 km2) (2.32%) is water.
As of 2010, there were 37,306 households, with 8.0% being vacant. As of 2000, 36.7% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 51.8% were married couples living together, 12.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 31.1% were non-families. 22.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 6.3% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.64 and the average family size was 3.13.
Searches related to WWW.FLORIDA-MORTGAGE-LENDERS.COM Broward County Florida
- Fort Lauderdale fl bad credit mortgage lenders - Florida ...
- FORT LAUDERDALE FL MORTGAGE LENDERS
- browed Florida bad credit mortgage lenders
- FORT LAUDERDALE FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- CORAL SPRINGS FL MORTGAGE LENDERS
- FLORIDA CONDO LENDERS-954-667-9110 @ http://www ...
- UP TO 80%+FLORIDA HARD MONEY LENDERS+954-667 ...
- HOLLYWOOD FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- HOLLYWOOD FLORIDA VA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- CAPE CORAL FL BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS
- CORAL SPRINGS FL BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS
- TAMARAC FL MORTGAGE LENDERS
- TAMARAC FL BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS
- TAMARAC FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- TAMARAC FLORIDA VA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- DAVIE FL MORTGAGE LENDERS
- DAVIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- DAVIE FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- DAVIE FLORIDA VA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- MIRAMAR FL MORTGAGE LENDERS
- MIRAMAR FL BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS
- MIRAMAR FLORIDA VA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- COOPER CITY FL BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS
- PLANTATION FL BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS
- PLANTATION FL MORTGAGE LENDERS
- 3.5% DOWN BAD CREDIT FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDERS