Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Cocoa Beach Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Cocoa Beach Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Cocoa Beach Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Cocoa Beach Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
COCOA BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Cocoa Beach FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
COCOA BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Cocoa Beach Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Cocoa Beach Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Cocoa Beach Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
COCOA BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Cocoa Beach Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Cocoa Beach Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Cocoa Beach Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Cocoa Beach Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN COCOA BEACH FLORIDA
COCOA BEACH FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
COCOA BEACH FLORIDA:
Cocoa Beach is a city in Brevard County, Florida. The population was 11,231 at the 2010 United States Census. It is part of the Palm Bay-Melbourne-Titusville, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
COCOA BEACH FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 5,271 (46.6%)
Females: 6,054 (53.4%)
Median resident age: 55.7 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32931.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $48,633 (it was $42,372 in 2000)
Cocoa Beach: $48,633
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $35,799 (it was $28,968 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $199,179 (it was $122,900 in 2000)
Cocoa Beach: $199,179
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $375,501; Detached houses: $461,535; Townhouses or other attached units: $289,457; In 2-unit structures: $316,886; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $270,555; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $313,483
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,033.
Cocoa Beach FHA MORTGAGE / Cocoa Beach VA / Cocoa Beach Cocoa Beach FHA REFINANCE / Cocoa Beach NO CREDIT / Cocoa Beach BAD CREDIT / Cocoa Beach HARD MONEY / Cocoa Beach LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Cocoa Beach
The first non-native settlement in the area was by a family of freed slaves following the American. In 1888, a group of men from Cocoa bought the entire tract of land, which went undeveloped until it was bought out in 1923 by a member of the group—Gus Edwards, Cocoa's city attorney. At that time, Edwards' total holdings included approximately 600 acres (240 ha), and he had stopped practicing law to devote all his efforts to developing the area.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 15.0 square miles (39 km2). 4.9 square miles (13 km2) of it is land and 10.1 square miles (26 km2) of it (67.49%) is water. Bordering the city on the north is Cape Canaveral; on the south is Crescent Beach; on the east is the Atlantic Ocean (5.6 mi or 9.0 km of oceanfront); on the west is the Banana River.
There were 6,529 households, 12.9% of which had children under the age of 18 residing; 45.5% were married couples living together; 5.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 45.9% were non-families. 38.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 18.7% were households of persons 65 years of age or older living alone. The average household size was 1.91 and the average family size was 2.47.