Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Clewiston Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Clewiston Florida people become homeowners since 1934. h Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Clewiston Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CLEWISTON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Clewiston FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CLEWISTON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Clewiston Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Clewiston Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Clewiston Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CLEWISTON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Clewiston Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Clewiston Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Clewiston Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Clewiston Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CLEWISTON FLORIDA
CLEWISTON FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Clewiston is a city in Hendry County, Florida, United States. The population was 6,460 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S Census estimates of 2005, the city had a population of 7,173. Clewiston is home to the Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum and the Clewiston Museum.
CLEWISTON FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 3,797 (53.2%)
Females: 3,346 (46.8%)
Median resident age: 33.8 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33440.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $41,387 (it was $37,143 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $18,505 (it was $15,527 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $113,580 (it was $73,500 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $165,665; Detached houses: $193,879; Townhouses or other attached units: $213,703; In 2-unit structures: $154,608; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $182,217; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $92,765; Mobile homes: $56,922
Median gross rent in 2012: $842.
Clewiston FHA MORTGAGE / Clewiston VA / Clewiston Clewiston FHA REFINANCE / Clewiston NO CREDIT / Clewiston BAD CREDIT / Clewiston HARD MONEY / Clewiston LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Clewiston
The area beside Lake Okeechobee was once used as afishing camp by the Seminole Indians. The first permanent settlement began in 1920, when John O'Brien of Philadelphia and Alonzo Clewis of Tampapurchased a large tract of land to establish a town. They commissioned a town plan and built the Moore Haven & Clewiston Railroad to connect the community to theAtlantic Coast Line Railroad at Moore Haven.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 4.7 square miles (12 km2). 4.7 square miles (12 km2) of it is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) of it (0.43%) is water. Located in the Florida Heartland, Clewiston is on the southwestern shore of Lake Okeechobee.
As of the census of 2000, there were 6,460 people, 2,174 households, and 1,632 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,381.0 people per square mile (533.0/km²). There were 2,434 housing units at an average density of 520.3 per square mile (200.8/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 75.79% White, 10.93% African American, 0.39% Native American, 1.18% Asian, 9.64% from other races, and 2.07% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 40.94% of the population.