Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Cinco Bayou Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Cinco Bayou Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Cinco Bayou Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Cinco Bayou Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CINCO BAYOU FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Cinco Bayou FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CINCO BAYOu FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Cinco Bayou Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Cinco Bayou Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Cinco Bayou Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CINCO BAYOU FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Cinco Bayou Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Cinco Bayou Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Cinco Bayou Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Cinco Bayou Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CINCO BAYOU FLORIDA
CINCO BAYOU FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
CINCO BAYOU FLORIDA:
Cinco Bayou is a town in Okaloosa County, Florida, United States. The population was 377 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Fort Walton Beach–Crestview–Destin Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population density was 2,116.0 people per square mile (808.7/km²).
CINCO BAYOU FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 229 (56.0%)
Females: 182 (44.0%)
Median resident age: 44.2 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32548.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $51,057 (it was $28,036 in 2000)
Cinco Bayou: $51,057
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $38,455 (it was $22,425 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $250,145 (it was $92,100 in 2000)
Cinco Bayou: $250,145
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $372,143; Detached houses: $373,289; Townhouses or other attached units: $394,238; In 2-unit structures: $799,107; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $337,078; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $468,898; Mobile homes: $14,529
Median gross rent in 2012: $877.
Cinco Bayou FHA MORTGAGE / Cinco Bayou VA / Cinco Bayou Cinco Bayou FHA REFINANCE / Cinco Bayou NO CREDIT / Cinco Bayou BAD CREDIT / Cinco Bayou HARD MONEY / Cinco Bayou LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Cinco Bayou
Cinco Bayou was incorporated on July 3, 1950, at a meeting held at the Cinco Bayou garage, attended by about 60 people. Gordon Gibson was elected the first mayor. At this time there were about 250 residents in the area between the Fort Walton city limits and the Cinco Bayou, an east-west oriented finger of water on the west end of the Choctawhatchee Bay.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.2 square miles (0.52 km2), all of it land. The town is completely surrounded by the city of Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
There were 212 households out of which 15.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 27.8% were married couples living together, 7.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 61.3% were non-families. 46.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 8.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.77 and the average family size was 2.43.