Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Bartow Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Bartow Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Bartow Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Bartow Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BARTOW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Bartow FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BARTOW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Bartow Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Bartow Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Bartow Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BARTOW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Bartow Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Bartow Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Bartow Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Bartow Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BARTOW FLORIDA
BARTOW FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS
Bartow is the county seat in the State of Florida, which had a population of 16,959 at the 2009 census. It is part of the Lakeland-Winter Haven Metropolitan Statistical Area, which had an estimated population of 584,383 in 2009
BARTOW FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
Median resident age: 36.2 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33830.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $42,381 (it was $38,568 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $19,269 (it was $19,487 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $90,290 (it was $66,700 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $175,925; Detached houses: $181,622; Townhouses or other attached units: $139,339; In 2-unit structures: $99,695; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $118,387; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $170,466; Mobile homes: $140,400
Median gross rent in 2012: $758.
About the City of Bartow
A Spanish map of the Florida peninsula drawn in 1527 shows a native settlement called Rio de la Paz near present day Bartow. Little is known about these Native Americans who made their home near present day Bartow, but it is likely that they suffered the same fate as pre-Columbian natives elsewhere - death by European diseases such as smallpox and yellow fever. The remnants of these pre-Columbian peoples probably joined Creek Indians who arrived from the north and become the Seminole Indian tribe
According to the United States Census Bureau, in 2000 the city had a total area of 11.4 square miles (30 km2), of which 11.2 square miles (29 km2) is land and 0.1 square miles (0.26 km2) (1.23%) is water. As a result of the annexation of over 26,000 acres (110 km2) of undeveloped land, primarily the Clear Springs land, the area of the city has quadrupled to over 52 square miles (130 km2) with more annexation still pending.
As of the 2010 census, there were 17,298 people; 6,254 households; and 4,218 families residing in the city.The population density was 377.1 inhabitants per square mile of land (976.7/km2). There were 7,130 housing units at an average density of 155.4 per square mile of land(402.5/km2). Of those who identified themselveswith one race, the population was 67.6% White, 23.7% African American, 0.3% Native American, 1.1% Asian (0.6% Indian, 0.1% Filipino), 0.1% Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, and 4.7% from other races; 2.03% were from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 14.7% of the population, including 9.5% of the population who identified as Mexican.