Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Wilbur-by-the-Sea Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Wilbur-by-the-Sea Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Wilbur-by-the-Sea Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Wilbur-by-the-Sea Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
WILBUR-BY-THE-SEA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Wilbur-by-the-Sea FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
WILBUR-BY-THE-SEA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Wilbur-by-the-Sea Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Wilbur-by-the-Sea Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Wilbur-by-the-Sea Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
WILBUR-BY-THE-SEA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Wilbur-by-the-Sea Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Wilbur-by-the-Sea Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Wilbur-by-the-Sea Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Wilbur-by-the-Sea Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN WILBUR-BY-THE-SEA FLORIDA
WILBUR-BY-THE-SEA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Wilbur-by-the-Sea is an unincorporated community in Volusia County, Florida, United States. It is one of the two unincorporated areas in Volusia County along the coast that does not have a condominium or hotel (the other one being Highbridge); instead, the area uses beachfront homes.
Wilbur-by-the-Sea FHA MORTGAGE / Wilbur-by-the-Sea VA / Wilbur-by-the-Sea Wilbur-by-the-Sea FHA REFINANCE / Wilbur-by-the-Sea NO CREDIT / Wilbur-by-the-Sea BAD CREDIT / Wilbur-by-the-Sea HARD MONEY / Wilbur-by-the-Sea LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Wilbur-by-the-Sea
Wilbur Bay is a body of water that only has docks on the east side of the bay. The major roads of the area are State Road 441 and CR 4075; both roads border a body of water, Peninsula Drive on the west and South Atlantic Avenue on the east.
Wilbur-by-the-Sea is located at 29°07'59?N 80°57'31?W. It is located between Daytona Beach Shores and Ponce Inlet. The area of this place is 4 miles around the unincorporated area limit.