Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Welcome Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Welcome Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Welcome Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Welcome Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
WELCOME FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Welcome FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
WELCOME FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Welcome Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Welcome Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Welcome Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
WELCOME FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Welcome Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Welcome Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Welcome Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Welcome Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN WELCOME FLORIDA
WELCOME FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Welcome, is an unincorporated community in southeastern Hillsborough County, Florida, United States, located a quarter mile south of Lithia-Pinecrest Road (Hillsborough County Road 640), two miles east of Pinecrest. Most of the town lies along or just to the west of Keysville Road (County Road 676). It is best known as the home of Alafia River State Park.
WELCOME FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Welcome Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Welcome Florida.
CHAD E LOFLIN
LOFLIN APPRAISAL SERVICES
About the City of Welcome
Welcome was settled near the end of the 19th century. In 1905, the town was serviced by the Seaboard Railroad Line, but service was discontinued when the lumber supply was depleted in 1916.
The community of Welcome is served by Hillsborough County Schools. Students are zoned for Pinecrest Elementary, Turkey Creek Middle School and Durant High School.