Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Sweetwater, Hardee County Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Sweetwater, Hardee County Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Sweetwater, Hardee County Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Sweetwater, Hardee County Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
SWEETWATER, HARDEE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Sweetwater, Hardee County FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
SWEETWATER, HARDEE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Sweetwater, Hardee County Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Sweetwater, Hardee County Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Sweetwater, Hardee County Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
SWEETWATER, HARDEE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Sweetwater, Hardee County Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Sweetwater, Hardee County Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Sweetwater, Hardee County Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Sweetwater, Hardee County Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN SWEETWATER, HARDEE COUNTY FLORIDA
SWEETWATER, HARDEE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
SWEETWATER, HARDEE COUNTY FLORIDA:
Sweetwater is an unincorporated community in the southeast section of Hardee County, Florida, United States. It contains a significant portion of the Oak Creek watershed and borders on the Charley Creek watershed, both of which empty into Peace River. For many years, Sweetwater was the location of Hardee County’s only lake, Lake Frances, which is privately owned. Sweetwater is only 15 minutes from Highlands Hammock State Park, and 20 minutes by car from Highlands County, and the city of Sebring, which offers regional shopping, recreational and medical centers.
SWEETWATER, HARDEE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Sweetwater, Hardee County Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Sweetwater, Hardee County Florida.
GEORGE W MAY
|City:||Sweetwater, Hardee County|
Sweetwater, Hardee County FHA MORTGAGE / Sweetwater, Hardee County VA / Sweetwater, Hardee County Sweetwater, Hardee County FHA REFINANCE / Sweetwater, Hardee County NO CREDIT / Sweetwater, Hardee County BAD CREDIT / Sweetwater, Hardee County HARD MONEY / Sweetwater, Hardee County LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Sweetwater, Hardee County
While the center of the community was roughly considered the Sweetwater Church of Christ, the congregation was disbanded in the early 1970s and the building demolished. The Church’s cemetery remains and was renamed the Mercer Cemetery as a significant number of the population are from that family. The center of the community is now the intersection of Sweetwater (formally County Road 656 and Merle Langford Road) and Crewsville Roads.
Sweetwater once had a thriving rural population whose chief occupation was farming and cattle and at one point had its own one-room school and was home to a large turpentine mill with a commissary. Most families lived off the land, farming and harvesting domesticated animals such as beef, pork and poultry.
The collection of raccoon and alligator hides was a way of life for some, as was (it was rumored) the making of moonshine. The population has steadily declined since the 1950s and the major industry is now citrus and cattle. The population continues to consist mainly of working-class families, with a few retirees.