Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Stock Island Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Stock Island Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Stock Island Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Stock Island Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
STOCK ISLAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Stock Island FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
STOCK ISLAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Stock Island Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Stock Island Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Stock Island Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
STOCK ISLAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Stock Island Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Stock Island Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Stock Island Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Stock Island Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN STOCK ISLAND FLORIDA
STOCK ISLAND FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
STOCK ISLAND FLORIDA:
Stock Island is a census-designated place (CDP) & Unincorporated community on an island of the same name in Monroe County, Florida, United States. The population of the CDP was 4,410 at the 2000 census. It is located on the portion of the island south of US 1.
STOCK ISLAND FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 2,209 (56.4%)
Females: 1,710 (43.6%)
Median resident age: 37.4 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33040.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $43,929 (it was $31,537 in 2000)
Stock Island: $43,929
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $16,542 (it was $14,346 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $199,395 (it was $81,100 in 2000)
Stock Island: $199,395
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $251,251; Detached houses: $323,430; Mobile homes: $200,947
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,254.
Stock Island FHA MORTGAGE / Stock Island VA / Stock Island Stock Island FHA REFINANCE / Stock Island NO CREDIT / Stock Island BAD CREDIT / Stock Island HARD MONEY / Stock Island LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Stock Island
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 0.9 mi² (2.4 km²). 0.9 mi² (2.3 km²) of it is land and 1.10% is water.
There were 1,713 households out of which 29.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 39.5% were married couples living together, 15.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 38.7% were non-families. 26.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 5.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.57 and the average family size was 3.12.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $31,537, and the median income for a family was $38,029. Males had a median income of $23,714 versus $20,182 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $14,346. About 19.2% of families and 20.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 28.9% of those under age 18 and 16.2% of those age 65 or over.