Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading St. Catherine Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping St. Catherine Florida people become homeowners since 1934. St. Catherine Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so St. Catherine Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ST. CATHERINE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• St. Catherine FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ST. CATHERINE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a St. Catherine Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a St. Catherine Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• St. Catherine Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ST. CATHERINE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the St. Catherine Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many St. Catherine Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other St. Catherine Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in St. Catherine Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ST. CATHERINE FLORIDA
ST. CATHERINE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
ST. CATHERINE FLORIDA:
St. Catherine is an unincorporated community in Western Sumter County, Florida. The ZIP Code for this community is 33597, which is shared by Webster to the northeast.
St. Catherine FHA MORTGAGE / St. Catherine VA / St. Catherine St. Catherine FHA REFINANCE / St. Catherine NO CREDIT / St. Catherine BAD CREDIT / St. Catherine HARD MONEY / St. Catherine LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of St. Catherine
St. Catherine is bordered by Bushnell to the north, Redrell to the south, Oak Grove and Tarrytown to the east, and the Sumter-Hernando County Line to the west. It is located along U.S. 301 and the CSX Wildwood Subdivision, which is part of the CSX S-Line. The two main intersections are with County Road 673 and County Road 478. At one time an Atlantic Coast Line Railroad line spanning from Brooksville through Webster and Center Hill crossed the tracks.