Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Sparr Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Sparr Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Sparr Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Sparr Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
SPARR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Sparr FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
SPARR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Sparr Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Sparr Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Sparr Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
SPARR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Sparr Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Sparr Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Sparr Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Sparr Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN SPARR FLORIDA
SPARR FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Sparr is an unincorporated community in Marion County, Florida, United States. It is located near the intersection of County Road 200A and County Road 329. The community is part of the Ocala Metropolitan Statistical Area.
SPARR FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Sparr Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Sparr Florida.
THOMAS J BURLESON
2108 MAPLE ROAD
ALYSSA J MERKEL
2626 MASSETH AVENUE