Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Sampson City Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Sampson City Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Sampson City Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Sampson City Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
SAMPSON CITY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Sampson City FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
SAMPSON CITY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Sampson City Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Sampson City Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Sampson City Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
SAMPSON CITY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Sampson City Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Sampson City Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Sampson City Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Sampson City Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN SAMPSON CITY FLORIDA
SAMPSON CITY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
SAMPSON CITY FLORIDA:
Sampson City, Florida is an unincorporated community in Starke, Bradford County, Florida. It is also known as Sampson, Florida. It is near Lake Sampson. The Sampson City Baptist Church and the Sampson City Church of God are located in Sampson City.
Sampson City FHA MORTGAGE / Sampson City VA / Sampson City Sampson City FHA REFINANCE / Sampson City NO CREDIT / Sampson City BAD CREDIT / Sampson City HARD MONEY / Sampson City LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Sampson City
Sampson City was a new development created by Starke real estate developer Col. CL Peek in the late 1800's. The adjacent swamp from Sampson Lake was drained and the little town was born. (See the RR map from the early 1900's.) Apparently the "Big Freeze" of 1894 and 1895 did permanent damage to the economy of the small town.
The "Peggy" railroad line ran through town for anumber of years but the tracks have since been removed. The CSX line that runs through the are does date back to the time but was the competition for the "Peggy" line. One of the only famous residents was Herb Thomas, Boston Braves baseball player, who was born in Sampson City in 1902. He played in the big leagues from 1924-1927. He passed away in Starke, FL