Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Rio Pinar Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Rio Pinar Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Rio Pinar Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Rio Pinar Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
RIO PINAR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Rio Pinar FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
RIO PINAR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Rio Pinar Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Rio Pinar Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Rio Pinar Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
RIO PINAR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Rio Pinar Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Rio Pinar Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Rio Pinar Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Rio Pinar Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN RIO PINAR FLORIDA
RIO PINAR FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
RIO PINAR FLORIDA:
Rio Pinar is a census-designated place and unincorporated area in Orange County, Florida, United States. The population was 5,211 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee Metropolitan Statistical Area and is home to the private Rio Pinar Country Club.
RIO PINAR FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population (2013) 5,423
People per square mile 2,496
Household income $83,920
Income per capita $30,981
Male/Female ratio 1.02:1
Males 18-39 years 28.5%
Females 18-39 years 20.6%
Married (15yrs and older) 69.4%
Have children (under 18yrs) 31.6%
Rio Pinar FHA MORTGAGE / Rio Pinar VA / Rio Pinar Rio Pinar FHA REFINANCE / Rio Pinar NO CREDIT / Rio Pinar BAD CREDIT / Rio Pinar HARD MONEY / Rio Pinar LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Rio Pinar
Rio Pinar is located in central Orange County, Florida, 8 miles (13 km) east of downtown Orlando.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 2.18 square miles (5.64 km2), of which 2.17 square miles (5.63 km2) is land and 0.0039 square miles (0.01 km2), or 0.21%, is water.[