Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Oriole Beach Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Oriole Beach Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Oriole Beach Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Oriole Beach Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ORIOLE BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Oriole Beach FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ORIOLE BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Oriole Beach Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Oriole Beach Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Oriole Beach Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ORIOLE BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Oriole Beach Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Oriole Beach Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Oriole Beach Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Oriole Beach Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ORIOLE BEACH FLORIDA
ORIOLE BEACH FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
ORIOLE BEACH FLORIDA:
Oriole Beach is an unincorporated community located in Santa Rosa County, Florida on Santa Rosa Sound. It lies east of Gulf Breeze, Florida along Santa Rosa Sound on the Fairpoint Peninsula. Oriole Beach is part of the Pensacola–Ferry Pass–Brent Metropolitan Statistical Area.
ORIOLE BEACH FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population in 2010: 1,420.
Males: 622 (43.9%)
Females: 798 (56.1%)
Median resident age: 39.9 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Estimated median household income in 2012: $61,031
Oriole Beach: $61,031
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $28,620
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $162,500
Oriole Beach: $162,500
Median gross rent in 2012: $736.
Oriole Beach FHA MORTGAGE / Oriole Beach VA / Oriole Beach Oriole Beach FHA REFINANCE / Oriole Beach NO CREDIT / Oriole Beach BAD CREDIT / Oriole Beach HARD MONEY / Oriole Beach LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Oriole Beach
The community became more defined as permanent residents built homes mostly along Bay Street which runs along Santa Rosa Sound. Santa Rosa Sound carries the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway between Pensacola and Fort Walton Beach. Present day Bay Street follows an old Indian trail and subsequent logging road used to harvest naval live oak trees for the construction of civil war sailing ships by the Union Navy in the 1860s.
In 1985 a homeowners' association was founded in Oriole Beach; it facilitated the construction of many improvements, including a new boat ramp and bicycle path. The bicycle path is part of the W.D. Childers trail that loops approximately 28 miles around Santa Rosa Sound. In 2007 land was purchased by Santa Rosa County to construct additional trailer parking at the boat ramp.
In February 2007 the Bay Street roadway was made three feet wider and about six inches higher by the Santa Rosa County Engineering Department. New home construction is now required by the County Land Development Code to be connected to a sanitary sewer force main rather than septic tanks, the practice before Hurricane Ivan. The City of Gulf Breeze supplies sanitary sewer and natural gas service to the community.