Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Newport, Wakulla County Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Newport, Wakulla County Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Newport, Wakulla County Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Newport, Wakulla County Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
NEWPORT, WAKULLA COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Newport, Wakulla County FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
NEWPORT, WAKULLA COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Newport, Wakulla County Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Newport, Wakulla County Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Newport, Wakulla County Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
NEWPORT, WAKULLA COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Newport, Wakulla County Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Newport, Wakulla County Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Newport, Wakulla County Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Newport, Wakulla County Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN NEWPORT, WAKULLA COUNTY FLORIDA
NEWPORT, WAKULLA COUNTY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
NEWPORT, WAKULLA COUNTY FLORIDA:
Newport is a small unincorporated community in Wakulla County, Florida, United States of America, situated where U.S. Highway 98 meets State Road 267.
Newport, Wakulla County FHA MORTGAGE / Newport, Wakulla County VA / Newport, Wakulla County Newport, Wakulla County FHA REFINANCE / Newport, Wakulla County NO CREDIT / Newport, Wakulla County BAD CREDIT / Newport, Wakulla County HARD MONEY / Newport, Wakulla County LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Newport, Wakulla County
In 1841, the current Newport area and the community of Port Leon, just south, endured a severe yellow fever epidemic. In 1843 Port Leon, located on the St. Marks River, was devastated by a hurricane that produced a 10 foot storm surge. The area still struggles against the same recurring hurricane surges that move up the St. Marks River entrance.
After the hurricane of September 13, 1843, washed away all of the homes, buildings and railroad tracks in Port Leon promoters Nathaniel Hamlin, James Ormond, Peter H. Swain and several others met a week later and made plans to establish another town.
The promoters named this new town Newport and platted it with four streets running east and west. The streets were New, Washington, Market and Adams. Those that extended north and south bore the names Bay, Pine, Elm and West. These street names were remarkably similar to those in St. Joseph, Florida territorial Florida's largest town, about 80 miles to the west down the coast.