St. Johns County is a county of the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 United States Census, the county's population was 190,039. The county seat and largest incorporated city is St. Augustine. The county was established in 1821, one of the first counties created when Florida was ceded to the United States. St. Johns County is included in the Jacksonville, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. St. Johns County was founded in 1821 when Florida was ceded to the United States under the Adams–Onís Treaty, which was negotiated with Spain by Secretary of State John Quincy Adams.
Serving all St. Johns County Florida areas including: St. Augustine, St. Augustine Beach, Hastings, Marineland, Ponte Vedra Beach, Butler Beach, Bakersville, Crescent Beach, Elkton, Flagler Estates, Fruit Cove, Julington Creek Plantation, Mill Creek, Nocatee, Palm Valley, Sawgrass, St. Johns, St. Augustine Shores, St. Augustine South, Spuds, Summer Haven, Switzerland, Vilano Beach, Vermont Heights
ST. JOHNS FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit St. Johns County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit St. Johns Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score St. Johns County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit St. Johns County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money St. Johns County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit St. Johns County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second St. Johns County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit St. Johns County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- ST. JOHNS FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 202,188 (76% urban, 24% rural); it was 123,135 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 42,827
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 15,035
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 37,889
Renter-occupied apartments: 17,476 (it was 11,725 in 2000)
% of renters here: 24%
Land area: 609 sq. mi.
Water area: 212.4 sq. mi.
Population density: 322 people per square mile
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in St. Johns County: 90.9 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)