Liberty County is a county located in the state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 8,365, making it the least populous county in Florida. Its county seat and largest city is Bristol. The Apalachicola National Forest occupies half the county. Liberty County was created in 1855. It is named for the popular American ideal of liberty. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 843 square miles.
Serving all Liberty County Florida areas including: Bristol, Estiffanulga, Hosford, Orange, Rock Bluff, Sumatra, Telogia, White Springs, Wilma, Woods
LIBERTY FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Liberty County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Liberty County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Liberty County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Liberty County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Liberty County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Liberty County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Liberty County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- LIBERTY FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 8,276 (all rural); it was 7,021 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 919
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 990
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 1,816
Renter-occupied apartments: 616 (it was 406 in 2000)
% of renters here: 18%
Land area: 836 sq. mi.
Water area: 7.3 sq. mi.
Population density: 10 people per square mile(low).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Liberty County: 82.0 (low, U.S. average is 100)