Martin County is a county located in the Treasure Coast region in Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 146,318. Its county seat is Stuart. Martin County is included in the Port St. Lucie, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is also included in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Port St. Lucie, FL Combined Statistical Area. Martin County was created in 1925 with the northern portion coming from St. Lucie County and southern portion coming from Palm Beach County. The county has a total area of 753 square miles.
Serving all Martin County Florida areas including: Stuart FL Martin County FL, Stuart, Jupiter Island, Ocean Breeze, Sewall's Point, Hobe Sound, Hutchinson Island, Indiantown, Jensen Beach, North River Shores, Palm City, Port Salerno, Rio, Port Mayaca.
MARTIN FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Martin County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Martin Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Martin County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Martin County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Martin County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Martin County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Martin County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Martin County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- MARTIN FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 148,817 (92% urban, 8% rural); it was 126,731 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 27,893
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 21,303
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 44,131
Renter-occupied apartments: 14,703 (it was 11,157 in 2000)
% of renters here: 20%
Land area: 556 sq. mi.
Water area: 197.2 sq. mi.
Population density: 265 people per square mile
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Martin County: 91.4 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)