Hendry County is a county in Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was about 39,140. The official Brevard County seat has been located in LaBelle. Hendry County comprises the Clewiston, FL Micropolitan Statistical Area. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 1,190 square miles.
Serving all Hendry County Florida areas including: Clewiston, LaBelle, Fort Denaud, Harlem, Port LaBelle, Felda, Pioneer Plantation, Montura Ranch Estates, Flaghole, Ladeca Acres
HENDRY FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Hendry County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Hendry County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Hendry County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Hendry County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Hendry County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Hendry County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Hendry County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- HENDRY FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 37,447 (62% urban, 38% rural); it was 36,210 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 4,645
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 3,679
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 7,859
Renter-occupied apartments: 3,701 (it was 2,991 in 2000)
% of renters here: 28%
Land area: 1153 sq. mi.
Water area: 37.3 sq. mi.
Population density: 34 people per square mile(low).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Hendry County: 81.4 (low, U.S. average is 100)