Hamilton County is a county in Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was about 14,799. The official Brevard County seat has been located in Jasper. Hamilton County was created in 1827 from portions of Jefferson County. It was named for Alexander Hamilton, first United States Secretary of the Treasury. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 519 square miles.
Serving all Hamilton County Florida areas including: Jasper, White Springs, Jennings, Avoca, Bakers Mill, Blue Springs, Crossroads, Cypress Creek, Hillcoat, Marion, Rawls, Watson, West Lake
HAMILTON FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Hamilton County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Hamilton County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Hamilton County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Hamilton County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Hamilton County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Hamilton County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Hamilton County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- HAMILTON FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 14,708 (37% urban, 63% rural); it was 13,327 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 1,705
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 1,729
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 3,218
Renter-occupied apartments: 1,183 (it was 943 in 2000)
% of renters here: 23%
Land area: 515 sq. mi.
Water area: 4.4 sq. mi.
Population density: 28 people per square mile(low).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Hamilton County: 82.1 (low, U.S. average is 100)