Collier County Florida ss of the 2010 census, the population was just under 335,000. The county seat is East Naples, where the county offices were moved from Everglades in 1962. Collier County comprises the Naples FL, Immokalee, Marco Island, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is included in the Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, FL Combined Statistical Area. Collier County Florida was created in 1923 from Lee County Florida. The county has a total area of 2,305 square miles.
Serving all Collier County Florida areas including: Collier County FL, Everglades City, Marco Island, Naples, Ave Maria, Chokoloskee, East Naples, Golden Gate, Goodland, Immokalee, Island Walk, Lely Resort, Lely, Naples Manor, Naples Park, North Naples, Ochopee, Orangetree, Pelican Bay, Pine Ridge, Plantation Island, Verona Walk, Vineyards.
COLLIER FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Collier County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Collier Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score collier County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Collier County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Collier County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Collier County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Collier County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Collier County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- COLLIER FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 332,427 (92% urban, 8% rural); it was 251,377 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 56,474
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 39,685
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 77,829
Renter-occupied apartments: 37,020 (it was 25,144 in 2000)
% of renters here: 24%
Land area: 2025 sq. mi.
Water area: 279.6 sq. mi.
Population density: 162 people per square mile
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Collier County: 96.5 (near average, U.S. average is 100)