Flagler County is a county on the east coast of the U.S. state of Florida. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 571 square miles. As of the 2010 census, the population was about 95,696. Its county seat is Bunnell. Flagler County is included in the Deltona-Daytona Beach-Ormond Beach, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is included in the Orlando-Deltona-Daytona Beach, FL Combined Statistical Area.
Serving all Flagler County Florida areas including: Bunnell, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Marineland, Beverly Beach, Flagler Estates, Hammock, Painters Hillm, Espanola, Bimini, Dupont, Korona, Cody's Corner, Favoretta, St. Johns Park, Daytona North, Relay
FLAGLER FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Flagler County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Flagler County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Flagler County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Flagler County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Flagler County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Flagler County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Flagler County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- FLAGLER FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 98,359 (90% urban, 10% rural); it was 49,832 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 20,273
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 9,747
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 17,900
Renter-occupied apartments: 9,166 (it was 3,394 in 2000)
% of renters here: 16%
Land area: 485 sq. mi.
Water area: 85.8 sq. mi.
Population density: 201 people per square mile(high).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Flagler County: 93.9 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)