Bad credit plus FHA loans in all Florida including Gulfport FL Pinellas County FL, Palm Harbor Florida, Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Clearwater, Dunedin, Gulfport, Indian Rocks Beach, Largo, Madeira Beach, Oldsmar, Pinellas Park, Safety Harbor, Seminole, South Pasadena, St. Pete Beach, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, Treasure Island, Belleair, Belleair Shore, Indian Shores, Kenneth City, North Redington Beach, Redington Beach, Redington Shores, Bardmoor, Baskin, Bay Pines, Crystal Beach, Curlew, Bear Creek, East Lake, Feather Sound, Gandy, Greenbriar, Harbor Bluffs, Highpoint, Innisbrook, Lealman, Oakhurst, Ozona, Palm Harbor, Ridgecrest, St. George, Seminole Park, South Highpoint, Tierra Verde, Wall Springs, Walsingham, West Lealma
Gulfport Florida is located in Pinellas County, Florida and has a population of about 12,066. It is the 19th Largest MSA of the USA. It was previously named as "Disston City". Gulfport Florida bad credit mortgage programs include :FHA MORTGAGE | FHA REFINANCE | FHA NO CREDIT | BAD CREDIT | HARD MONEY | CONDOS | LIMITS
Gulfport applicants don't realize that FHA mortgage loans can help Pinellas County Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Pinellas County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
- FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articals for more information.
- Bad Credit Gulfport FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Gulfport FL FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Pinellas County mortgage
- Bad Credit Pinellas County FL FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Pinellas County FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Gulfport FL Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Pinellas County, FL Mortgage
- Pinellas County, FL Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Pinellas County VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Pinellas County Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit Gulfport FL Mortgage Rates Sheet
GULFPORT HOUSING DATA
Population in 2012: 12,066 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: -3.7%
Males: 5,811 (48.2%)
Females: 6,255 (51.8%)
Median resident age: 50.9 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33711.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $40,296 (it was $28,809 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $33,926
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $141,232 (it was $67,800 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $328,931; Detached houses: $351,629; Townhouses or other attached units: $334,267; In 2-unit structures: $280,251; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $368,874; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $285,232; Mobile homes: $75,172
Median gross rent in 2012: $916.