Jefferson County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 14,761. Its county seat is Monticello. Jefferson County is part of the Tallahassee, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area. Jefferson County was created in 1827. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 637 square miles.
Serving all Jefferson County Florida areas including: Monticello, Alma, Ashville, Aucilla, Capps, Casa Blanco, Cody, Dills, Drifton, Fanlew, Festus, Fincher, Jarrott, Lamont, Limestone, Lloyd, Lois, Montivilla, Nash, Thomas City, Wacissa, Waukeenah
JEFFERSON FLORIDA BAD CREDIT LOAN PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bad Credit Jefferson County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Cape CanaveralFlorida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Jefferson County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Jefferson County Florida FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Jefferson County Florida mortgage
- Bad Credit Jefferson County Florida Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Jefferson County Florida Mortgage
- Bad Credit Jefferson County Florida Mortgage Rates Sheet
- JEFFERSON FLORIDA DATA
County population in 2012: 14,256 (all rural); it was 12,902 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 2,400
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 1,966
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 3,798
Renter-occupied apartments: 1,280 (it was 897 in 2000)
% of renters here: 19%
Land area: 598 sq. mi.
Water area: 38.9 sq. mi.
Population density: 25 people per square mile(low).
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in Jefferson County: 83.0 (low, U.S. average is 100)